Skip to content
Refinish Network
  • Home
  • Repair ArticlesExpand
    • Paint Application / Refinish
    • Polishing / Detail
  • Product ReviewsExpand
    • Paint Gun Reviews
  • Youtube
  • Forum
  • Contact
  • Shop
Refinish Network

jack carson

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

  • Author
    Posts
  • jack carson
    March 30, 2008 at 1:34 am #10006

    I think 120 is a good enough finish, I find it hard to cut it straighter the finer you go.

    Settings
    jack carson
    March 30, 2008 at 1:32 am #10004

    I almost always seal new parts, especially hoods & fenders. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

    Settings
  • Author
    Posts
Facebook FacebookX XInstagram Instagram
  • Home
  • Repair Articles
  • Product Reviews
  • Youtube
  • Forum
  • Contact
  • Shop

© 2026 Refinish Network - WordPress Theme by Kadence WP

  • Home
  • Repair Articles
    • Paint Application / Refinish
    • Polishing / Detail
  • Product Reviews
    • Paint Gun Reviews
  • Youtube
  • Forum
  • Contact
  • Shop
Search